Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Patrick

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
1
Latest News / November 2021 club meeting minutes
« on: November 26, 2021, 09:51:04 PM »
THREE RIVERS VELO SPORT
MEETING MINUTES
November 4, 2021
1. Call to Order
● Meeting called to order 6:32 PM by Amy Copeland
● Officers present include Jennifer Altherr, Dave McComb, Amy Copeland, Andrea Epple, Michael Souers,
Randy Rozewicz, Scott Tomsits
● Welcome extended to all in attendance including Valerie Vasquez, Ray Vasquez, Rich Swihart, Patrick
Stelte, Phil Snider, Randy Wolf, Mona Will
2. Passage of Minutes
● Prior month's meeting minutes passed earlier in the meeting.
3. Officer Reports
Jennifer Altherr, Secretary
John Grabowski, President (absent)
● n/a
Amy Copeland, Treasurer

○ Revenues include memberships, CX practice donations, clothing sales, Zoolander registration
fees
○ Expenditures include Festival Tour pavilion rental, touring map printing, jersey ride food, Ride
with GPS club account, Cider ride food, CX stakes

● Other:
○ Recap of the Jersey ride - Good turnout, positive reviews. $270.34 expenses.
○ Cider and Cemetery ride was last Saturday $56.09 expenses
○ $80 has been prepaid for Ride With GPS account for the year and Shane was reimbursed
○ 501(c)(3) has been approved. Membership fees are not tax deductible. State tax exemption has
been filed and waiting for ST105 certificate.
Michael Souers, Touring
● Show 'n’ Go rides beginning
● Michael will put together a Hops ‘n’ Swaps meet at 2TOMS - Participants will be able to sell any type of
bike-related items. Michael will share more later.
Dave McComb, Racing
● Last time trial had a good turn-out
● Dave wants new safety signage for the time trial for next year
● CX season has ended and went well
Randy Rozewicz, Off-Road
● Working with Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation on the Franke Park MOU renewal. Randy is asking for
reciprocity to be added to the MOU to protect 3RVS.
● Talking with Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation about creating a sitting area with picnic tables behind the
Franke kiosk. Also discussing the creation of a skills area on the right side of the kiosk.
● Talking about adding safety signage at Franke
TBD, Publicity
● n/a
Rick Bokern, Membership (absent)
● 288 memberships
● 393 adults
Scott Tomsits, Newsletter
● Newsletter was distributed today
Andrea Epple, Webmaster
● Working on moving email host to Gmail for the club
4. Additional Items of Interest
● Amy: If you, or someone you know is interested in running for Treasurer position for 2022, please contact
Amy. Amy will mentor the new Treasurer through the process.
● Amy: Annual Awards Banquet - Sunday March 27 at Franke Pavilion 1. Those present approved funds to
reserve the venue, the date and the location.
● Mona: Shoaff Park River Lodge will be the location for the Chilly Challenge event.
○ Mona needs volunteers to help with food. Please contact Mona if you can help.
■ $200 budget approved by those present.
○ Mass start will be 1PM.
○ The event will not be in the printed Fun Times publication, but will be in the digital version.
● Mona: Bicycle Indiana Resource Guide donation request - $120 requested to fulfill obligation to pay
Bicycle Indiana $1/person for Festival Tour participants. Those present approved.
● Amy: Christmas Lights Ride - Thurs December 16, 6:00PM at Lawton Park
○ Blue Jacket did not agree to a flat fee. They are willing to charge $2/rider. Decision by those
present to approve Blue Jacket invoicing the club, with a $150 budget. If the invoice is higher,
then it will be discussed at the subsequent club meeting.
○ Discussion about tailgating at the old Diehm museum parking lot for cookies and hot cocoa.
○ Amy will talk with Blue Jacket on an inclement weather date of Tuesday, December 21
○ Jr MTB NEIC will cover the tailgating food and supplies out of their fund
○ Amy briefly shared her idea of a public and club fundraiser Christmas Lights ride for 2022
5. Good of the Order
● n/a
Meeting at the library adjourned at 7:31PM

2
Latest News / October 2021 club meeting minutes
« on: November 02, 2021, 09:30:41 PM »
THREE RIVERS VELO SPORT
MEETING MINUTES
October 7, 2021
1. Call to Order
● Meeting called to order 6:35 PM by Johnny Grabowski
● Officers present include Jennifer Altherr, Dave McComb, Amy Copeland, Rick Bokern, Scott Tomsits,
Johnny Grabowski
● Welcome extended to all in attendance including Valerie Vasquez, Ray Vasquez, Rich Swihart, Patrick
Stelte
2. Passage of Minutes
● Prior month's meeting minutes passed earlier in the meeting.
3. Officer Reports
Jennifer Altherr, Secretary
John Grabowski, President
● n/a
Amy Copeland, Treasurer
○ Revenues included memberships, NEIC registrations, NEIC Zoolander sponsorship, XC practice
fees, bank cancelled check
○ Expenditures included pavilion rental for Jersey Ride, website hosting, fee to amend 3RVS
Articles of Incorporation, online filing fee, NEIC bike helmet purchase, reissue of a check, NEIC
Zoolander USAC race fees, NEIC web domain and hosting
● Articles of Incorporation to become a non-profit organization: In progress
● Andrea transferred the Ride With GPS account to the club - $80/annually auto-renewal
● 3RVS membership registration changing from Red Podium to BikeReg.com
Michael Souers, Touring (Presented by Johnny in Michael's absence)
● Jersey ride October 16 - Need volunteers to help serve food
● Touring schedule wrapping up at end of October, after which Show ‘n’ Go weekend rides will be
coordinated and promoted by Steve Souers
Dave McComb, Racing
● Time Trial had participation of 8 riders
● Cyclocross (CX) going well
● Todd Andersen won the Barry Rubaix race for his age group
● NEIC (Valerie Vasquez) - Shared documentation of NEIC usage of Outride grant funds
Randy Rozewicz, Off-Road (absent)
● n/a
TBD, Publicity
● n/a
Rick Bokern, Membership
● 286 memberships
● 391 adults
Scott Tomsits, Newsletter
● Newsletter was distributed
Andrea Epple, Webmaster (Johnny presented in Andrea's absence)
● Ride Leaders - please forward to Andrea any updates to the ride calendar, such as rides that have ended
for the year.
4. Additional Items of Interest
● Amy & Johnny - Monthly 3RVS board meetings will begin at 6:30PM until further notice, as ongoing
library hours are not firm.
● Rick - A club member living in Colorado wants to organize a vintage bicycle event at the ACD museum
the week before Labor Day 2022. The event would include a short bike ride. Website:
ClassicBicyclesAuburn.com
● Amy - Fantasy of Lights Ride organizers contacted Amy asking if we want to have a bike night again. Last
year they charged $5/bike and participants paid their own entry fee, but in prior years, 3RVS was offered
a “bus rate” which was a lower price. Phil is planning a Holiday Lights ride on Thursday December 16.
Amy will talk to Fantasy of Lights Ride organizers to see what they are willing to offer.
● Amy and Jennifer - Funding request for October 30 Fall Foliage local destination ride
○ Request for $75 for cider and donuts.
○ Request approved for not to exceed $150 approved by those present.
● Patrick - Holiday party for this year?
○ Discussion about using Franke pavillion again.
○ Discussion on whether to have it around the holidays or in the spring.
● Patrick - Attended planning meeting for Festival Tour, including renaming/rebranding.
○ Ride scheduled for weekend of July 23-24, 2022
○ Planning for 3-day event similar to 2021, with road ride, gravel ride, and greenway ride
○ Road ride planned for Saturday (was previously Sunday) and Gravel ride planned for Sunday
(was previously Saturday).
○ Re-branding to disassociate from the Three Rivers Festival, which will allow date flexibility and
can better represent the event. New name not finalized yet.
○ Considering a “challenge” format with medallion instead of swag. Medallions for completing the
century route, for example. Several board members suggested making sure that challenges are
designed to be inclusive to all riders’ individual achievements.
○ Discussion about whether to offer t-shirts. Dave McComb knows a vendor that can print t-shirts
on-site.
○ Goals are to reduce large expenses that didn’t seem to have an impact (e.g. swag water bottles
and cages) and increase participation
5. Good of the Order
● n/a
Meeting at the library adjourned at 7:51PM

3
Latest News / September 2021 Club Meeting Minutes
« on: October 07, 2021, 09:26:16 PM »
MEETING MINUTES
September 2, 2021

1. Call to Order
● Meeting called to order 6:30 PM by Amy Copeland
● Officers present include Jennifer Altherr, Dave McComb, Amy Copeland, Andrea Epple, Rick Bokern,
Michael Souers, Scott Tomsits
● Welcome extended to all in attendance including Jack Campbell, Valerie Vasquez, Mona Will, Rich
Swihart, Patrick Stelte
2. Passage of Minutes
● August 2021 meeting minutes approved..
3. Officer Reports
Jennifer Altherr, Secretary
John Grabowski, President (Amy Copeland in Johnny's absence)
● n/a
Amy Copeland, Treasurer

○ Revenues included: 3RS memberships, Festival Tour registrations, Festival Tour clothing, NEIC
registrations, NEIC team donation, FW Outfitters Zoolander race sponsorship
○ Expenditures included: Annual insurance premium, Printing for Open Streets, First Friday City
Tour prizes, CX Series supplemental medical insurance, NEIC Outride funds reimbursement,
NEIC Outride supplies and trailer build hooks, NEIC team shirts
○ NEIC Zoolander race expenditures included: race supplies, porta potty, event insurance, food,
signage, race support services.

● Amy, Andrea and Rick are discussing changing the club back to BikeReg.com instead of Red Podium.
Amy indicates it is more user friendly and more secure.
● 501c3 status will be at least 45 additional days
Michael Souers, Touring
● Distributed October touring schedule at the meeting
● September Touring Challenge has begun
Dave McComb, Racing
● Last night was first CX practice with 13 riders, $57. Purchased 48 stakes.
● Worked out CX insurance.
● Delivered kits to the team.
● Dave isn't going to the Saturn rides due to a schedule conflict. So, the Saturn ride could be taken off the
schedule or left as a Show N Go
Randy Rozewicz, Off-Road (absent)
● n/a
TBD, Publicity
● n/a
Rick Bokern, Membership
● 283 memberships
● 388 adults
Scott Tomsits, Newsletter
● Newsletter went out yesterday. People are doing better with getting articles to Scott on time.
Andrea Epple, Social Media
● The new website won't be worked on until this winter.
4. Additional Items of Interest
● Poll officers regarding nominations for same positions in January or vacancies to seek candidates -
○ Secretary: Jennifer will not seek Secretary position for 2022, effectively resigning at the end of
2021
○ Touring: Michael Souers is undecided
○ Racing: Dave McComb will continue to serve
○ Publicity: Mona Will is willing to serve if no one else interested
○ Membership: Rick Bokern will continue to serve
○ Newsletter - Scott Tomsits will continue to serve
○ Social Media - Andrea Epple will continue to serve
○ Treasurer - Amy Copeland will continue to serve. However, if Johnny doesn’t continue as
President and the President role needs to be filled, Amy would be interested - but only if the
Treasurer position is filled.
● 2022 Festival Tour planning -
○ Mona is looking for a volunteer coordinator for the 2022 Festival Tour.
○ Mona is also looking for someone with marketing/social media skills.
○ Meetings are held via Zoom to minimize traveling
○ If you know of anyone interested in either role, please let Mona know.
○ July 10, 2022 is the tentative date for the 2022 Festival Tour. Plan is to continue with the
Friday/Saturday/Sunday ride format including a casual ride/gravel ride/road ride.
● Festival Tour wrap-up - Net income $961.27.
● Mona presented a spreadsheet of expenses and income
● Water bottle/cages leftover from the Festival tour: Cost was $10 each. We have approximately 104 (total
expense to 3RVS of $1,040). Proposal to sell them for $10 each, or keep them to use for next year's
Festival Tour or another event as swag.
○ Those present determined we would keep the water bottles/cages to use for a future
event/purpose.
● Publicity Officer opening will be published in the October newsletter - Mona is willing to accept a
nomination.
● Code of Conduct - Discussion of Johnny's draft. Those present voted to accept the draft as written. It will
be added as by-law 1.8 on the club website.
○ Andrea will email the most recent Three Rivers Velo Sport Constitution to the club officers
● Jersey Ride - The previously proposed date of September 24 is unavailable for the Franke Park pavilion
rental
○ October 16 is available and will be the date of the Jersey ride for this year.
○ Pavilion rental is $61.
○ The budget will be $600, agreed upon by those present
○ The event will be RSVP to enable food planning.
○ The event is free for club members. There will be a $5 charge for guests to cover food.
○ Amy will send Rick last year's email template, and Rick will send it using the email distribution
list.
5. Good of the Order
● Mona -
○ Last weekend 3RVS participated in Open Streets for the first time. 3RVS conducted a group ride
with 2 ride leaders and 1 participant..
○ The Open Streets event was very well-attended overall.
○ There was no cost to 3RVS to have a booth at the event.
○ The 3RVS Open Streets booth was on the Indiana Michigan Power Center - Good location
■ Suggestion for the club to get a logo table covering. The table logo covering/drape
could be re-used for other events.
■ Those present voted to approve a budget of $250 to buy a logo table
covering/drape. Mona and Dave will work on the purchase.
■ The banner at the back of the tent was effective.
■ There was a sheet listing the club's rides.
■ We didn't have a giveaway.
■ Due to wind, Mona suggests that next year we have weights to hold down our booth's
tent.
Meeting at the library adjourned at 7:20PM

4
Latest News / August 2021 Club Meeting Minutes
« on: October 07, 2021, 09:24:25 PM »
THREE RIVERS VELO SPORT
MEETING MINUTES
August 6, 2021

1. Call to Order
● Meeting called to order 6:32 PM by Johnny Grabowski
● Officers present include Johnny Grabowski, Jennifer Altherr, Dave McComb, Amy Copeland, Randy
Rozewicz, Andrea Egeland, Rick Bokern, Michael Souers
● Welcome extended to all in attendance including Jack Campbell, Raymon Vasquez, Valerie Vasquez,
Mona Will, Rich Swihart, Joe Bartels, Randy Wolf
2. Passage of Minutes
● June and July meeting minutes passed.
3. Officer Reports
Jennifer Altherr, Secretary
John Grabowski, President
● Club officers - Please try to be at the meetings. If you can't attend please send Johnny your report.
● Ride leaders - Johnny has heard about a few accidents on club rides but hasn't seen the incident reports.
Please get the incident reports filled out and turned in to avoid delays.
● Pamela is resigning from the Publicity Director position. We'll post the opening. If you know someone
who may be interested let Johnny know.
● Johnny distributed a proposed Code of Conduct draft for discussion. Discussion included simplifying /
shortening the draft. Johnny will revise the draft and bring it back for future discussion.
● Youth Development Director discussion - Michael Souers proposed the possibility of creating a new
position to not only be a liaison between the kids mountain bike racers, but also to reach kids through
other avenues such as Open Streets and other kid-centric cycling initiatives.
○ Discussion about following NICA guidelines such as background checks for adult leaders,
parents being present during activities, etc.
○ Those present agreed to explore the subject further in future meetings
○ A written role definition and guidelines will need to be created
● Discussion on whether to include Zwift virtual rides in the September Touring Challenge. Those present
voted to include Zwift miles in the September challenge. Michael said that Steve Pequignot had
volunteered to track, compile, and post September Touring Challenge data and results.
● Jersey Ride Date Discussion. Possible date of September 26 at Franke Park?
● Ride with GPS 3RVS Club account discussion - Decision to keep the routes on Shane's personal account
until a solution is identified to move the routes so we don't lose them.
Amy Copeland, Treasurer

○ Revenues include memberships, NEIC registrations, Festival Tour registrations, Festival Tour
clothing, NEIC sponsorship
○ Expenditures include Festival Tour rack card printing, map printing, volunteer refund, signage,
ice cream, SAG supplies, pavilion rental, Party Apart inflatable start/finish rental; NEIC
Zoolander event race awards and race bibs; PO box renewal, and annual renewal of medical
insurance.

● IRS 501c3 club application is still pending
● Festival Tour budget discussion - Amy distributed club reimbursement guidelines and a Constitutional
excerpt Article 5.0 Expenditures. These are existing guidelines and will be followed.
○ Michael brought up a $1600 NICA expense for a custom canopy - Those present voted to
approve the expense.
Michael Souers, Touring
● n/a
Dave McComb, Racing
● New kits are being shipped
● New team members
● CX start is being identified - Dave is working with Team Neighborlink
● Time Trials August 24 at Lincoln Highway
● Incident report filled out and sent in
Randy Rozewicz, Off-Road
● Continuing to receive positive comments about the Franke Park trails
● Randy is looking to have a discussion with Team Neighborlink about some trail building concerns -
Potential issue with the MOU between 3RVS and Parks Department about unauthorized trail building
Pamela Fennell, Publicity
● n/a
Rick Bokern, Membership
● 275 memberships
● 376 adults
Scott Tomsits, Newsletter (absent)
● Johnny reminded everyone to do their best to get newsletter articles to Scott on time
Andrea Egeland, Webmaster
● We have lost some club discounts - Outfitters has dropped the club discount due to club membership
behavior in the shop. No discount discussion has been put in place with Trek Fort Wayne (formerly
Summit City).
● Yesterday Andrea had to shut down a Facebook conversation due to inappropriate comments.
4. Additional Items of Interest
● n/a
5. Good of the Order
● n/a
Meeting at the library adjourned.

5
Latest News / July 2021 club meeting minutes
« on: July 16, 2021, 06:31:54 PM »
THREE RIVERS VELO SPORT
MEETING MINUTES
July 1, 2021
1. Call to Order
● Meeting called to order 6:38 PM by John Grabowski
● Officers present include John Grabowski, Amy Copeland, Rick Bokern, Michael Souers, Scott Tomsits
● Welcome extended to all in attendance including Jack Campbell, Patrick Stelte, Joe Bartels, Mona Will
2. Passage of Minutes
● Insufficient officers present at start of meeting to pass minutes.
3. Officer Reports
Jennifer Altherr, Secretary (not present)
John Grabowski, President
● New Logo / rebranding project - no new update at this time
Amy Copeland, Treasurer
○ Revenues include membership dues, Festival Tour registrations, Festival Tour jersey
purchases, NEIC sponsorships
○ Expenditures include Festival Tour jersey deposit and final payment, Festival Tour swag,
Festival Tour insurance, NEIC first aid supplies, NEIC trailer wrap, Festival Tour Loon
Lake port-o-potty rental.
● 3RVS’ application for 501(c)(3) status is still pending with the IRS, was not in process, but now
supposed to be done within 45 days per Amy
● Need better defined process for approval and processing of NEIC reimbursements. Joe Bartels and
Michael Souers to work with Ray Vasquez on improving process
Rick Bokern, Membership
● 112 family / 154 individual memberships for 266 total
● 367 adults
Michael Souers, Touring
● Michael is very excited to see the explosion of interest and participation happening with NEIC - he
feels it is deserving of 3RVS’ support in the interest of developing future cyclists / 3RVS
membership.
● Michael proposed future meeting agenda item of discussing possibility of adding NEIC Director
position to help support NEIC
● Michael asked whether 3RVS performs any regular SWOT analysis or similar analysis of strengths,
weaknesses, opportunities, threats? Thinks it would be helpful for 3RVS to do something like that
annually to more formally determine how the club is fulfilling its mission.
● Wednesday night Arcola ride being added to schedule
● Thursday night Short & Sweet added to schedule
● Shane asked whether 3RVS wants to take over his RideWithGPS account, as all 3RVS courses
currently reside there. John to add topic to future meeting agenda.
Dave McComb, Racing (not present)
Randy Rozewicz, Off-Road (not present)
● Patrick brought up need for adding another person with storage container access in case Randy is
not available. Container has a lock, and it is inside a locked fence. Currently only 1 set of keys.
Pamela Fennell, Publicity (not present)
Scott Tomsits, Newsletter
● Awaiting newsletter articles
Andrea Egeland, Webmaster (not present)
● Some officers interested in whether they can be provided access to update the Google Calendar
for the 3RVS ride schedule.
4. Additional Items of Interest
Festival Tour update - Mona Will
● Still working to fill remaining Festival Tour volunteer slots
● Pre-registrations still ahead of 2019
● All other plans and preparations in place for this unprecedented 3-day event
5. Good of the Order
Open Streets Fort Wayne
● Open Streets Fort Wayne will take place on Aug 29
● Includes a bike decorating station and bike parade
● Mona seeking 4-5 volunteers
Meeting adjourned at 7:57 PM

6
Sunday, July 4th GPX files for 33 and 48 miles attached.

7
Latest News / June 2021 club meeting minutes
« on: July 01, 2021, 06:17:44 PM »
THREE RIVERS VELO SPORT
MEETING MINUTES
June 3, 2021
1. Call to Order
● Meeting called to order 6:30 PM by John Grabowski
● Officers present include John Grabowski, Jennifer Altherr, Scott Tomsits, Andrea Egeland, Rick Bokern,
Michael Souers, Pamela Fennell
● Welcome extended to all in attendance including Jack Campbell, Patrick Stelte, Raymon Vasquez, Valerie
Vasquez, Mona Will, Kent Ellis
2. Passage of Minutes
● Passage of April and May meeting minutes.
3. Officer Reports
Jennifer Altherr, Secretary
● Minutes passed earlier in the meeting
John Grabowski, President
● New Logo / rebranding project update - discussed the updated 3RVS circle logo used by the racing
team and new logo concepts. Decision was to adopt the updated 3RVS circle logo as the official
club logo for the time being, and John will work with designer Coleman Geiger on revised new logo
concepts. Andrea will be the "keeper" of the logo, and it may not be used or reproduced without
permission. John will work with designer Coleman Geiger on revised new logo
concepts/comprehensive branding guidelines to propose to the club at a future date.
Amy Copeland, Treasurer (absent)
○ Revenues include membership dues and Festival Tour registrations
○ Expenditures include NEIC scholarship reimbursement and practice cone purchase
● 3RVS’ application for 501(c)(3) status is still pending with the IRS
Michael Souers, Touring
● Michael will likely remove Kreager Park from weekend tours for the remainder of the season due to
new gravel road surfaces on the route.
● Michael will encourage people to post on Facebook that they are planning to participate in an
upcoming ride at a particular pace, as Michael is getting feedback that people from different pace
groups indicate they would have joined a ride if they would have known there were going to be
others there riding at their pace.
Dave McComb, Racing (absent, reported by Patrick Stelte)
● Time trial last week was run by Amy Copeland and had 15 participants
Randy Rozewicz, Off-Road (absent, reported by Jennifer Altherr)
● Trail maintenance scheduled for Saturday, June 19
● Good turnout for other sessions
● Monday ride was fun
● ATV’s have been a problem - working with Park Department and FWPD on this
Pamela Fennell, Publicity (absent)
Rick Bokern, Membership
● 242 memberships
● 335 adults
● A mailed in membership arrived without a signature. Rick has requested an electronic signature.
Scott Tomsits, Newsletter - n/a
Andrea Egeland, Webmaster
● 3RVS website calendar was down, Andrea involved the hosting site to get it working again.
4. Additional Items of Interest
Festival Tour Update (Mona / Rick / Pamela)
Mona: Major concern is volunteer participation as this will be the biggest tour in a long time, with
events over the course of 3 days. The road tour on day 3 (Sunday) will have the most participants
and will need the most volunteer support. Mona will post a call for volunteers on Facebook. There
will be a ride for the volunteers on the weekend following the Festival Tour.
Kent: Registrations thus far: 105 registrations, with 17 indicating Friday city tour, and 25 indicating
Saturday Gravel tour. 55 jerseys ordered.
Pamela: Will contact the media about potential press coverage.
NEIC Registration process (Kent Ellis)
The current registration using two websites is not flowing smoothly. Options to simplify the
registration for NEIC participants are:
Integrate NEIC into the website (likely won't work)
Have NEIC site as a separate registration site, and integrate club membership registration
into the site
Use a Red Podium member management no-cost functionality - Kent will research this
option further and provide an update
5. Good of the Order
● n/a
Meeting adjourned at 7:56 PM

8
Latest News / May 2021 Club Meeting Minutes
« on: June 03, 2021, 03:18:02 PM »
THREE RIVERS VELO SPORT
MEETING MINUTES
May 6, 2021
1. Call to Order
● Meeting called to order 7:30 PM by Amy Copeland
● Officers present include Jennifer Altherr, Dave McComb, Amy Copeland, Scott Tomsits, Randy Rozewicz,
Andrea Egeland, Rick Bokern, Michael Souers,
● Welcome extended to all in attendance including Mona Will, Jack Campbell, Ed Lines, Patrick Stelte,
Shane Powell, Raymon Vasquez, Valerie Vasquez
2. Passage of Minutes
● Bypass the passage of April meeting minutes. They will be included with next month's minutes for
approval.
3. Officer Reports
Jennifer Altherr, Secretary
● Discussion of April minutes earlier in the meeting.
John Grabowski, President (Amy Copeland in John's absence)
● Received a thank-you from Fort Wayne Trek the Trails for contribution
Amy Copeland, Treasurer
○ Revenues include memberships, festival tour registration, NEIC registration, banquet
guest fees
○ Expenditures include festival rack card printing, Franke maintenance supplies, League of
American cyclists renewal, annual award banquet supplies
● IRS 501c3 club application is still pending
Michael Souers, Touring
● Working on New Haven and Carroll routes due to pending/current road construction
● There was an incident on the Tuesday Kreager ride
Dave McComb, Racing
● Raymon Vasquez: NEIC: There are about 50 youth riders currently. Season starts in June and they
will participate in the Winona race.
● Cyclocross trail will be set at Derby Hill
Randy Rozewicz, Off-Road
● Parks Department had discussion with 4-wheeler/ATV riders at Franke. If trail users spot ATVs on
the trails they can call the police.
● Currently there are no power options for the storage unit at Franke
● Talking with Joe Bartels about painting the storage unit
● Trails are in good shape
Publicity, Pamela Fennell (absent)
Rick Bokern, Membership
● 272 memberships
● 312 adults
Scott Tomsits, Newsletter
● Contact Scott with any newsletter submissions you may have
● Amy will send Scott articles about her GAP/C&O tour
Andrea Egeland, Webmaster
● Website update requests have a 72+ hour TAT
4. Additional Items of Interest
● Club new logo / branding refresh - Logo sheets were distributed. 3RVS Racing logo discussed as
possibility for new 3RVS logo. No decision reached.
● Patrick: Festival Tour jersey order needs to be placed for the total orders by the club no later than
June 1. There will be no extra jerseys purchased by the club to sell, as the jerseys are being sold
by pre-orders.
● Mona: Festival Tour registrations received so far - Friday Trail Tour: 1, Saturday Gravel Tour: 13,
Sunday Road Tour: 46. Jersey orders: 1
● Mona: Trek the Trails ambassador - Mona is wearing 3RVS jersey, assisting with leading the rides,
and referring interesting parties to the club
● Mona: Amy Hartzog approached Mona about Fort Wayne holding the Open Streets event on
Sunday, August 29. Amy was asking if 3RVS would participate in some way. Mona asked for a
small committee to meet and discuss what the club may wish to offer.
5. Good of the Order
● Patrick: Current library hours will continue for the foreseeable future. Amy proposed: As a result,
club meetings will be 6:30PM for the foreseeable future. All in attendance approved.
● Patrick: June 5 Fort 4 Fitness ambassadors are needed. Contact Patrick to sign up.
Meeting at library adjourned. 7:50 PM

9
Latest News / May 2021 Club Meeting Agenda
« on: June 03, 2021, 03:15:48 PM »
Due to the library closing at 8PM, the monthly club meeting will start one hour early, at 6:30PM. The meeting agenda follows below..

Date: 5/6/2021
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: Allen County Public Library (Downtown Main Branch) Meeting Room A


 Meeting Agenda:

    Call to Order
    Passage of Minutes
    Officer Reports:
        President’s Report - Johnny Grabowski
        Treasurer - Amy Copeland
        Membership - Rick Bokern
        Social Media - Andrea Egeland
        Newsletter - Scott Tomsits
        Touring - Michael Souers
        Off-Road - Randy Rozewicz
        Racing - Dave McComb
        Publicity - Pamela Fennell
    Additional Items of Interest
    Good of the Order
    Adjournment

Thank you again for your participation in Three Rivers Velo Sport.

Best regards,
Rick Bokern
3RVS Membership Director
 

10
Latest News / April 2021 club meeting agenda
« on: April 01, 2021, 01:09:53 PM »
The monthly meeting of 3RVS will be Thursday, April 1st @ 6:30pm at the downtown library, meeting room A.  All are welcome to attend.

 Meeting Agenda:

    Call to Order
    Passage of Minutes
    Officer Reports:
        President’s Report - Johnny Grabowski
        Treasurer - Amy Copeland
        Membership - Rick Bokern
        Social Media - Andrea Egeland
        Newsletter - Scott Tomsits
        Touring - Michael Souers
        Off-Road - Randy Rozewicz
        Racing - Dave McComb
        Publicity - Pamela Fennell
    Additional Items of Interest
    Good of the Order
    Adjournment

Thank you again for your participation in Three Rivers Velo Sport.

11
Latest News / March 2021 club meeting minutes
« on: March 26, 2021, 03:44:36 PM »
3RVS Meeting Minutes - March 2021
● Call to Order at 6:32PM by Johnny Grabowski
● Officers present included Johnny Grabowski, Amy Copeland, Rick Bokern, Dave McComb, Andrea Egeland,
Scott Tomsits, and Pamela Fennell
● Also in attendance were Shane Powell, Marty & Roiann Smolinski, Ray Vasquez and Wife, Michael Souers,
Mona Will, Patrick Stelte, Phil Snider, Jack Campbell
● Passage of February Meeting Minutes
● Officer Reports
○ President’s Report - Johnny Grabowski:
■ Club Brand Refresh - New logo design concepts have been narrowed to 6 designs.
Johnny will distribute to officers and other select members to get votes toward selection of
the final design concept, which will be fine-tuned and used as the basis for an overall
3RVS brand refresh.
■ Mirro Center contacted Johnny that 3RVS has the right of first refusal for January 8, 2022
for next year’s 3RVS Awards Banquet. It has not been reserved as of yet. Johnny asked
for input on whether to secure the reservation - if we reserve and cancel, then we will be
charged. Amy brought up the higher costs for the event having been at the Mirro Center
and the reduced revenue 3RVS experienced in 2020. Johnny decided that he would just
wait.
■ Spring Awards Banquet event to replace canceled January event - are officers still in
agreement that we should put together an awards banquet at Franke Park? Need
someone to check availability so that we can schedule dates. Amy will check on
availability.
■ Touring Director - Shane has resigned from the Touring Director position. Johnny accepted
Shane’s resignation and thanked him for his service and willingness to help until the
position is filled. Per the 3RVS constitution, the open Touring Director position will be
announced in the next newsletter. Shane had reached out to Michael Souers to see if he
would be interested. Michael introduced himself and his history with the club. His
background is more tied to racing, but he would be willing to take the position on if there is
no one else interested. Johnny assumed the Touring Director responsibilities, and
appointed Michael Souers to assume those responsibilities in the interim, until the club
can complete the process for electing a new Touring Director.
○○
Treasurer - Amy Copeland
■ 501(c)(3) filing is still in queue for IRS review / approval
■ Lease agreement for Youth MTB Team to lease trailer from Ray Vasquez is complete and
signed.
■ Amy is in a discussion with the insurance agent to review the club’s insurance coverage
and make sure it addresses current needs.
■ Financial Report: Income included new memberships. Expenses were related to Jr Racing
trailer lease, acquiring bikes, and MISCA registration.

○ Membership - Rick Bokern
■ 183 current members (80 individual memberships / 49 family memberships)
■ Keeping 2020 members on roster through Awards Banquet in Spring (102 members who
have not renewed yet for 2021)
■ Memberships are coming in online and in mail.
■ NICA also has 6 memberships
○ Social Media - Andrea Egeland:
■ 3RVS email addresses for all Officer positions have been created. Andrea emailed and
handed out hard copy instructions for accessing the accounts, and advised everyone to
check their junk mail folders.
○ Newsletter - Scott Tomsits (not present)
■ Johnny will submit article to be sent out in mid-March newsletter
○ Publicity - Pamela Fennell: N/A
○ Touring
■ Touring season start date / schedule: TBA. Shane is willing to put together a schedule for
the next 2 months, and Michael Souers offered to assist in the interim.
■ Weeknight Rides: we need commitments from weekday ride leaders regarding what
weekday rides they are planning to lead regularly. Deb Watts has stated that she will
continue the Tuesday Kreager ride. Per Andrea, all Weekday Rides we currently have
commitments for are listed on the 3RVS website.
■ Ride Leaders: we need to secure ride leaders for the 2021 season. Shane will talk with
past ride leaders to find any that may still be interested in returning as ride leaders.
■ Shane offered to get Michael the Ride with GPS account information, so maps can be
made available.
○ Off-Road - Randy Rozewicz (not present)
○ Racing - Dave McComb
■ Passing of John Joseph last week was noted. It was a sad loss. He was a huge supporter
of NEIC
■ NEIC is progressing.
■ The Jr racing team is working toward hosting a youth-only race to be held at Franke Park
in September.
■ Jake told Patrick that Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation does not want to allow camping at
Franke for the race. Patrick is going to try to work with the Parks Department to get a
camping solution.
■ Johnny requested a newsletter article about the youth bike league’s progress.
■ Dave has decided not to host the State Road Race this year. He wants to wait to see how
things work out this year.
● Additional Items of Interest
○ Festival Tour - Mona Will
■ Rack card design is complete. Being sent off to the printer.
■ Registration is open with some already signed up.
■ Roiann is the volunteer coordinator. Some volunteers already signed up, but more
volunteers are needed
■ Festival Tour logo complete
■ Jersey design has been presented
■ Registrants will receive regular updates via electronic newsletter
■ Discounts will be given to other bicycle clubs who sign up with groups of 5 or more.
● Good of the Order
○ Ride RMHC is not being held this year (2021).
○ Chili Challenge 2022 - Mona Will - no venue has been reserved yet. Time to move from previous
location? Members suggested Franke Park. Shoaff Park is another option.

● Adjournment
○ Meeting adjourned at 7:55PM
Minutes taken by Roiann Smolinski

12
Latest News / March 2021 club meeting agenda
« on: March 04, 2021, 02:21:09 PM »
The monthly meeting of 3RVS is Thursday, March 4th @ 6:30pm at the downtown library, meeting room A.

 Meeting Agenda:

    Call to Order
    Passage of Minutes
    Officer Reports:
        President’s Report - Johnny Grabowski
            3RVS brand refresh update
        Treasurer - Amy Copeland
        Membership - Rick Bokern
        Social Media - Andrea Egeland
        Newsletter - Scott Tomsits
        Publicity - Pamela Fennell
        Touring - Shane Powell
        Off-Road - Randy Rozewicz
        Racing - Dave McComb
    Additional Items of Interest
    Good of the Order

Thank you again for your participation in Three Rivers Velo Sport.

13
Latest News / January 2021 club meeting minutes
« on: February 04, 2021, 02:16:59 PM »
3RVS Meeting Minutes - January 2021

    Virtual meeting held via Zoom

    Officers present include John Grabowski, Jennifer Altherr, Dave McComb, Amy Copeland, Andrea Egeland, Shane Powell, Pamela Fennell, Kent Ellis, Scott Tomsits, Rick Bokern, Randy Rozewicz
    Welcome extended to all in attendance including Roianne Smolinski, Ed Lines, Patrick Stelte, Mona Will, Heath Hurst, Ryan Bauer
    Call to Order at 7:30PM by Johnny Grabowski
    Passage of Minutes with noted corrections
    Officer Reports
        President’s Report - Johnny Grabowski:
            Annual Officer Elections
                Due to Kent Ellis resignation for Membership chair and Rick Bokern accepting a nomination for the role with no contest, Rick Bokern will now fulfill the role.
                John asked if anyone would like to nominate anyone for any position. No nominations. All agreed to maintain current officers.
            Johnny nominated Amy Copeland for Vice-President. Amy accepted. All agreed.
            Club Brand Refresh - Johnny started a conversation with Coleman Gieger, who agreed to do design work free of charge. He is a trained designer. The direction is to support all types of bike riding and use club colors. Coleman will create ideas, and Johnny will form a committee. Club colors are per the 3RVS constitution, so any change there would require passage of an amendment. There is demand for club kits and Andrea needs the new logo for the new website.
        Treasurer - Amy Copeland
            Membership renewals for December went well and will be reflected in next month's statement.
            Amy expects to get information on the 501(c)(3) filing by the end of January. 
            This year's expenses were higher than normal, with the annual party being the most expensive ever. 
            Amy will investigate League of American Cyclist insurance coverage and compare it to our current club insurance.
            Shane purchased materials for and built shelving for the new storage unit. $563.48 reimbursement approved by all.
               Expenses: $110.10
               Income:
        Membership - Kent Ellis
            225 memberships, 306 adults. 
            Drawings for prizes
                Renewing membership by January 1:  Mike Lubbehusen will receive a no cost membership next year
                Chilly Challenge Winners Drawn
                    Fred Bailey
                    John Krueger
                    Julie Wolfe
                    James Snyder
                    Victoria Kruse
        Social Media - Andrea Egeland:  N/A
        Newsletter - Scott Tomsits
            No newsletter for January. Will likely put out a newsletter for February.
        Publicity - Pamela Fennell: N/A
        Touring - Shane Powell
             Zwift and Show 'n Go rides are being held.
        Off-Road - Randy Rozewicz
            Storage container - Thank-you to Shane and Andrea for helping with storage container shelves. We are ready to move items from the storage unit rental into the storage container. Randy will ask the Parks Department for gravel leading up to the storage container. 
            There has been unauthorized work on the Playground trail at Franke. Unauthorized work must stop.
            Randy will meet with Dave McComb about the cyclocross course.
        Racing - Dave McComb
            Dave is selling 2 ounce Gu type containers of honey.  www.McCombees.com or contact Dave.
            Amy will meet with Dave about the youth mountain bike expense reimbursement requests. They want to lease a trailer.
            Dave will look into purchasing a tent for use at race events. 
    Additional Items of Interest
        Shane Powell - Since we are pursuing 501(c)(3) status, Shane proposed that we create a marketing strategy for potential corporate donor partners. Shane wants to create a committee to develop this strategy and work to take advantage of the 501(c)(3) status. Some ideas include promoting how club membership benefits donor company employees, club memberships for employees of companies that donate a certain amount. Suggestions for how 3RVS would utilize donor funds include sponsoring a Fort Wayne Trails trailhead, improving Franke Park trails, assisting Heart of the City, and support for our youth mountain bike league. Amy, Dave and Andrea are interested in joining the committee.
        Kent Ellis - Suggests the club focus on membership communication without relying solely on Facebook and/or bulk email. Dave suggests exploring a text notification service.
        Steve Pequignot - Annual club award follow up from last month - Steve was able to get 10% discount extended to January 31, 2021. Club officers need to send applicable award information to Steve as soon as possible.
        Mona Will
            Chilly Challenge - Thanks to all that helped and participated to execute Chilly Challenge as a virtual event this year. We had 22 participants.
            Festival Tour Update - There will be three bicycle events
                Friday July 9 will be an enhanced City Tour
                Saturday July 10 will be a gravel ride
                Sunday July 11 will be a road ride
                There will be discounts for early bird sign ups, as well as for signing up for both Saturday and Sunday events. City Tour is only for registered riders.
                Roianne has volunteered to be a volunteer coordinator. We will need many volunteers to have a successful multi-day event.
            Proposal for the club to sponsor the new Becketts Run trail. There is no cost to sponsor a trail section. It is a two year commitment, with a minimum of cleaning up that section of the trail three times a year. All approved the proposal. 
            Patrick Stelte - For February and March the meetings are scheduled in the library meeting room A. If they get cancelled Patrick will let us know.
            Rick Bokern -  Will 3RVS have a presence at the Trek the Trails rides for membership opportunities? Mona indicates she will be at every Trek the Trail ride and will be the club's liaison.
            Patrick Stelte - Will request a plaque for Kent Ellis for his service as a club officer. 
    Good of the Order
        N/A
    Adjournment

        Meeting adjourned at 8:45PM

14
Latest News / December 2020 club meeting minutes
« on: January 05, 2021, 02:14:08 PM »
THREE RIVERS VELO SPORT
MEETING MINUTES
December 3, 2020
1. Call to Order
● Virtual Meeting called to order 7:34PM PM by Johnny Grabowski
● Officers present include Johnny Grabowski, Jennifer Altherr, Dave McComb, Amy Copeland, Andrea
Egeland, Shane Powell, Pamela Fennell, Kent Ellis, Scott Tomsits
● Welcome extended to all in attendance including Roianne Smolinski, Marty Smolinski, Ed Lines, Robert
(Ray) Vasquez, Rick Bokern, Mary Robbins, Ken Weddle, Patrick Stelte, Steve Pequignot, Tania Glass,
Michael Souers and Mona Will

2. Passage of Minutes
● Passage of November meeting minutes
3. Officer Reports
Jennifer Altherr, Secretary
● November minutes passed earlier in the meeting
John Grabowski, President
● No report.
Amy Copeland, Treasurer
● While researching how to properly manage Youth Racing funds, Amy learned that 3RVS has not filed a tax
return for the past 12-13 years, and the IRS does not have a record of 3RVS as a tax-exempt organization.
○ Amy recommends the club immediately apply for tax-exempt status with the IRS as a 501(c)(3)
charitable organization. Amy is comfortable with the filing process. There is a one-time $275 filing
fee.
○ Establishing this tax-exempt status is especially important because the club received and is
managing the substantial grant awarded to the youth MTB race team.
○ The club will need to file taxes annually. As long as our club income is less than $50K per year we
can file electronically.
○ Amy feels 501(c)(3) status most closely matches the nature of the club. The alternative status is
501(c)(7) which is a social organization, and how we filed previously. For 501(c)(7) status the club
would have to file tax returns for the past 12-13 years.
○ Motion to vote. 100% approval by those present.

● Income: $89.36
● Expenses: $64.20

Kent Ellis, Membership
● 219 memberships, 294 members. Have not sent out a reminder for members to renew as Kent is waiting to
send in conjunction with Chilly Challenge notice.
● Rick Bokern indicated he will accept a nomination for Membership Director.
Andrea Egeland, Social Media
● Almost ready to show the new 3RVS website.
● Request the club to purchase a subscription to Calendar Whiz, a calendar program to facilitate the
maintenance and marketing of 3RVS club rides and events on our website. The cost to manage up to 3
calendars would be $12/month or $99/year (+ tax). Motion to vote. 100% approval by those present for the
$99/year option.
Scott Tomsits, Newsletter
● Newsletter is pending on status of the Chilly Challenge
Publicity, Pamela Fennell
● N/A
Shane Powell, Touring
● Proposed for Chilly Challenge to be a virtual event to avoid group activities in light of COVID-19.
● Shane met with the City of Fort Wayne and Trek the Trails about having Mona as a liaison between the club
and Trek the Trails.
○ The City of Fort Wayne and Trek the Trails approved 3RVS and Summit City Bikes as Trek the
Trails partners.
○ Trek the Trails will be an official 3RVS club ride, and Mona will be the ride leader.
○ Mona will promote 3RVS at Trek the Trails events, and 3RVS will promote Trek the Trails events
via our website and social media. In turn, Trek the Trails will promote 3RVS as an official partner of
Trek the Trails.
Randy Rozewicz, Off-Road
● N/A
Dave McComb, Racing
● Dave talked with Barry at Trailhouse Village Bicycles in Winona Lake. Trailhouse will offer a discount to
3RVS members. Andrea will add the information to the club website.
● On December 1 there was a youth mountain bike club meeting including Scott, Andrea, Dave, Jake, Ray
and Valerie. They discussed how the partnership with the club should work. They want to model the
partnership after the West Michigan Coyotes Team.
○ Ask all youth MTB members to join the club.
○ Youth MTB submit a budget with documentation to the club committee.
○ Youth MTB members want to be able to join the club and add on the fee for their MTB t-shirt online.
Kent will show Andrea how to set this up on Red Podium.
4. Additional Items of Interest
● Steve Pequignot re: ordering of awards for Annual Awards Banquet: Per Steve, 3RVS has utilized Hodges
Badge in the past because they have offered lower prices than local vendors (plaques are $17.95 engraved,
and medals are $3.10). Normal turnaround time for orders is 2-3 weeks. Hodges Badge offered 3RVS 10%
off orders placed before December 25, but Steve will inquire whether they will extend the 10% discount
through the end of January due to 3RVS having to reschedule our event.
● Chilly Challenge: Johnny is in favor of people riding on their own, with no organized ride. In light of Mona's
absence at the meeting, discussions regarding other Chilly Challenge details will take place off line.
● Amy Copeland: Storage unit is paid for through February 2021. Discussion about moving items out of
storage and into the new storage container at Franke Park. Also discussion about building shelving inside
the storage container, ensuring it is locked and secure, and painting the exterior of the storage container to
harmonize with the environment.
5. Good of the Order
● 3RVS member Tim Ellert passed away. Motion to donate $50 to the food bank. Motion to vote. 100%
approval by those present.
6. Adjournment
Meeting adjourned. 8:46 PM
Minutes by Jennifer Altherr

15
Latest News / November 2020 club meeting minutes
« on: December 03, 2020, 04:40:32 PM »
THREE RIVERS VELO SPORT
MEETING MINUTES
November 5, 2020
1. Call to Order
● Meeting called to order 7:30PM PM by Johnny Grabowski
● Officers present included Johnny Grabowski, Jennifer Altherr, Dave McComb, Amy Copeland, Randy
Rozewicz, Andrea Egeland, Shane Powell
● Welcome extended to all in attendance Steve Pequinot, Roianne Smolinski, Marty Smolinski, Phil Snider,
Jack Campbell, Tim Ellsworth, Mona Wills, Jake Fitzmaurice, Patrick Stelte, and two others, with Pamela
Fennel and Angie Quinn both attending via Zoom virtual meeting.

2. Passage of Minutes
● Passage of October meeting minutes

3. Additional Items of Interest
● Christmas Lights Ride (Phil Snider): They don't allow bikes to go through the Fantasy of Lights as usual.
However, the owners of Summit City Bikes are willing to meet us at Lawton Park with refreshments.
Thursday December 17 at 6PM is the tentative date and time.

● Chilly Challenge (Phil Snider/ Mona Will): For social distancing, the size of the barn we've used in the past is
too small for the number of riders we traditionally have. Mona contacted Parks and Recreation to tentatively
reserve Franke Park Pavilion #1, capacity of 296 with a full kitchen. The Parks Department is still willing to
pay the rental bill. Phil says Franke will be suitable for a route. There will be a pre-tour the Saturday before
the ride. Those present approved the new location. Mona will work on how to have people register and sign
waivers online. Proposed food format - 2 chili options, prepackaged cookies, prepackaged utensils. No
self-service. We have missed the publication date for Fun Times, but Mona will see if it can be added online.

● Bicycle Indiana Resource Guide (Angie Quinn): Proposal for club to buy an quarter page ad in the resource
guide for $450/yr. Or, buy a membership to get listed as a resource toward the back and a link on the
website for $100/yr. For 2019 we purchased a listing, according to Kent's analytics we may have had 6 or 7
people who learned about the ride in the resource guide. Last year we determined buying a half page ad
wasn't efficient. Those present agreed to purchasing the $100 listing and link in the resource guide.

● Annual Awards Banquet venue cancellation / alternate plan (Johnny Grabowski): Due to COVID-19,
Parkview Mirro Center is not holding any events at this time. Sweetwater is not an option either. Those
present determined we wouldn't schedule anything in January. Those present decided to look into
availability for Franke Pavilion #1 for March. Amy will check for pavilion availability for a casual event.

● Activities Calendar overview planning: Johnny would like to create a calendar of events

4. Officer Reports
Jennifer Altherr, Secretary (not present)
● October minutes passed earlier in the meeting

John Grabowski, President
● No further items to introduce beyond Additional Items of Interest just discussed.

Amy Copeland, Treasurer
● General fund balance: $xxxxxxxx
● Franke balance: $xxxxxx
● Cyclocross balance: $xxxxxx
● Racing balance: $xxxxxx
● Jr Racing (NICA) balance: $xxxxxx
● Total balance: $xxxxxx
○ Income: Membership, race kit, NEIC Jr race jerseys, NEIC Jr race team fundraiser and grant
match.
○ Expanses: 20' storage container for Franke Park placement ($2,216.76 EFT), Jersey Ride supplies.

Kent Ellis, Membership
● Not present

Andrea Egeland, Social Media
● Continued work on website

Scott Tomsits, Newsletter
● Not present
● November Newsletter was sent

Publicity, Pamela Fennell
● No new publicity topics to report

Shane Powell, Touring
● Proposal to make Trek the Trails an official club ride (pending approval by Trek the Trails)
● Proposal for Mona to be a designated trails leader/ambassador for Trek the Trails and other slow roll type of
downtown rides. The role would be under the Touring Director. Proposal to cover Mona's club membership
fee for next 2 years since her role wouldn't be as a club officer. Angie Quinn said the City of Fort Wayne is
the primary organizer for Trek the Trails, and Fort Wayne Trails is their partner. Angie supports the proposal
to strengthen the relationship with the club. A reason that Shane would like Trek the Trails to be a club ride
is the liability insurance for the Trek the Trails rides. Amy proposed putting the new position in the by-laws.
Shane foresees the role eventually becoming a club officer role. Mona would create a schedule of slow roll
rides for the club. Those present agreed with Shane's proposal to create the position and for Mona to fulfill it.
● Show ‘n’ Go Update: Steve Souers has agreed to host and post rides for the season.
Randy Rozewicz, Off-Road
● The storage container will be delivered next Tuesday. Randy is working with the Parks Department to
prepare the site. Randy is looking into getting the container painted.
Dave McComb, Racing
● The kids' race season was a success. Congratulations to Ray on his new business venture.

4. Additional Items of Interest
● Festival Tour 2021 update (Mona Will): We are making it a 3 day event.
○ Friday July 9th - Fort Wayne Trails/City ride (free registration) in partnership with Fort Wayne Trails
○ Saturday July 10th - Gravel ride out of Columbia City YMCA.
○ Sunday July 11th - Road ride from Sweetwater Performance Pavilion.
● The committee is looking at a discount for signing up for both Saturday and Sunday rides.

5. Good of the Order
● Shane - When do we need to determine awards and order them? Patrick - It takes 4-5 wks for awards to
arrive once they are ordered. September Touring Challenge, Triple Century Awards, Racing Awards, and
any other awards the officers determine.
● Jennifer/Amy/Pamela - Working with Marcus from Summit to possibly have a tire changing clinic in place of
the February City Tour

6. Adjournment
Meeting adjourned. 8:55 PM
Minutes by Johnny Grabowski

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16