Author Topic: Final Show N Go  (Read 3489 times)

Steve

• View Profile
Final Show N Go
« on: April 04, 2013, 08:42:09 PM »
Saturday at Homestead leaving promptly at noon.

Weather looks warm but windy. Bring lots of friends to help us beat our way south into the headwind and put on your big boy gears to fly back home.

mheyes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Final Show N Go
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 12:22:19 AM »
While you're struggling with the wind, I'll be struggling at St. Pat's at the Blessing of the Bikes. Then I'll be struggling at Beamers ;) But I should be there for the grand opening ride. Have a good ride my friend!

Steve

• View Profile
Show N Go Thank You
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 08:18:25 PM »
Show N Go Thank You

Hope everyone that was able to participate in the Show N Go rides this last season had a good time. We had a diverse variety of rides and when group size permitted broke up into a couple of different paced groups. If you have any comments or ideas for next year let me know. A big THANK YOU to the impromptu ride leaders that stepped up and helped keep the groups together and those that dropped off the back to help someone back in. Sometimes I asked someone to be a leader but often times a rider would just take it upon themselves to make it happen.

If you missed the SnG this year Saturday’s official touring ride ought to be cold enough for you to think it was a winter ride.