Author Topic: Club's Jerseys  (Read 5953 times)

Rusted Angel

• Guns, Bikes & Metal!
    • View Profile
Club's Jerseys
« on: August 21, 2011, 04:43:43 AM »
I ordered a jersey but since I work 2nd shift I had no time to go and pick it up at the meeting, how can I get and pay my jersey?

I'm sorry for posting this in this forum but I did not see another one more appropriated for this kind of issue, I also e-mailed to the person who took my order but she have not answered yet.

Thanks.
So much to live for, so much to die for.

Bikemom

• View Profile
Re: Club's Jerseys
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 02:13:30 PM »
Sorry about not getting back to you Angel but I have think I have worked out a solution.
Since I probably will not be riding for the remainder of the year, I contacted Steve P about taking your jersey to one of the weekend rides. Now, I just need to know which one you will be at and we will get you your jersey.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Kathy

Rusted Angel

• Guns, Bikes & Metal!
    • View Profile
Re: Club's Jerseys
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 03:23:20 AM »
Sorry about not getting back to you Angel but I have think I have worked out a solution.
Since I probably will not be riding for the remainder of the year, I contacted Steve P about taking your jersey to one of the weekend rides. Now, I just need to know which one you will be at and we will get you your jersey.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Kathy

Hey Kathy, I just read about your accident in the newsletter and I'm sorry about that.

Don't worry about the jersey, what's important is your quick recovery.

I usually for sure make the Wayne High School rides so that would be better for me and just in case I will PM you my phone number.

Thanks you very much and keep it up, I wish you the best.
Angel.
So much to live for, so much to die for.