Welcome to 3RVS
Three Rivers Velo Sport Inc., located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is a League of American Bicyclists and Adventure Cycling Association affiliated club, as well as a member of the Indiana Bicycle Coalition, USA Cycling, National Off Road Bicycling Association, International Mountain Bicycling Association and others.
Founded in 1969, we have grown from a handful to our present size of approximately 200 members.
Upcoming Events and News
- Deb Watts wrote: "I started riding with two girlfriends back in 2002 on my Raleigh comfort bike, just to get out of the house and lose weight. That bike was so heavy it took two people to load it into the back of the truck, it had seven gears and white wall tires it looked so retro that..." Read more
- Christmas Lights Ride! If you haven't been downtown to see the lighted Santa, Thursday, December 18 is your big chance. Read more...
- We got dem sexy legs. Click here, then click on the image. Can you tell whose legs are pictured?
- Check out the slideshow of the Huntington Challenge riders! Read more...
- The New Three Rivers Velo Sport September Touring Challenge Powered by Strava - September Touring Challenge results...
- Be sure to read the Leader of the Pack about group riding skills! IMPORTANT: don't yell out "CLEAR" unless the road IS ACTUALLY CLEAR!
"Official club rides are rides originated by the Touring Director, the Off Road Director, the Racing Director or approved by a majority vote of the club officers. Official club rides shall be posted on the web page of Three Rivers Velo Sport, Inc. Only official club rides will bear the club name. They shall be conducted in accordance with club by-laws."
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 pm unless otherwise noted, at:
Allen County Public Library, meeting room B
900 Library Plaza, Fort Wayne